Friday, June 26, 2009

About Myself and This Blog

Hi,

I am Mel, a 23 year old new homeschooling mother. I have a 6 year old step daughter that I am test driving homeschool during the summer with, and a 1 year old son I have been partially unschooling his whole life now.

I have created this blog to document my progress and post my daily lesson plans, so that other mothers out there looking for activities, books, lessons, etc for kids under the regular preschool and school age can see what links, resources, etc I have found and what I am actively using with my kids.

I also have a 3 month old that has just grown out of her colic phase, so I now have more time to spend enjoying my kids, teaching them, and growing with them.

Won't you please join us on our journey of learning together?

Mama Knows Best signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Homeschooling Toddlers makes no representations as to its accuracy, completeness, recentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.